General Facility Information
Table of Contents of Visitation for MD DOC - Eastern Pre-Release Unit (EPRU)
- What can I expect when visiting.
- Where can I get a visitation application for MD DOC - Eastern Pre-Release Unit (EPRU)? - Click to download.
- What are some of the do’s and don’ts of visitation?
- Visiting an Inmate - 10 easy steps you should know.
- First time in prison?
- A day in the life of a prisoner.
- How to quickly locate your transferred inmate?
- Visiting day at a prison - Things you should be aware of.
General Visitation Information
Friday & Monday 7pm - 9pm
Saturday & Sunday 10am - 4pm
Visitor Dress Code
All visitors, to include children, must dress appropriately for visitation. All clothing must cover from the neck to the kneecaps.
The following types of clothing are not allowed to be worn:
- tube tops, tank tops, or halter tops
- see-through clothing
- mini-skirts, mini-dresses, shorts, skorts, or culottes (at or above the kneecap)
- form-fitting clothes such as leotards, spandex, and leggings
- clothes that expose a person's midriff, side, or back
- tops or dresses that have revealing necklines and/or excessive splits
- coats, jackets, shawls and scarves will be placed in an appropriate area.
Contraband ~ Criminal Violations
Pursuant to Marylands Criminal Law Article, Sections 9-410 and 9-412 through 9-417, it is unlawful for a person to possess, deliver, or possess with intent to deliver contraband in a place of confinement. Such items include but are not limited to telecommunication devices, contraband to effect an escape, weapons of any type, alcoholic beverages, controlled dangerous substances, and tobacco.
It is unlawful for a person to deposit or conceal a telecommunication device in or about a place of confinement with the intent that it be obtained by a person detained or confined.
Violators are subject to arrest and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Upon conviction, violators are subject to imprisonment from periods of 3 to 10 years, fines of $1,000 to $5,000, or both.