Reviewed on: March 11,2019

Can i send my husband a copy of his sentencing documents throughthe mail in florida

Asked: March 07,2019
Ask the inmate answer

You can, however, the prison mailroom staff might not allow the inmate to receive it. The best way (by the rules) is to have it come in through Attorney Mail (legal mail). The staff cannot deny the inmate their legal documents. 

Accepted Answer Date Created: March 08,2019