Reviewed on: February 10,2016

Can we save money on calls from a federal prison without changing our current number?

My husband is getting transferred to Big Sandy and I need help finding the cheapest phone calls. I don't want to have to change my # if possible. Thank you

Asked: February 07,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Our service gets the local line for the facility where your inmate is incarcerated and forwards the call to your current number. Nothing will change on your end. You give your inmate the local number, he places it on the Trulincs system and calls directly to that line - it will ring on the phone number you provide us, completely seamless.
Accepted Answer Date Created: February 08,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!