Reviewed on: January 21,2020
Can you tell me the names of the female prison facilities in TX
Asked: December 12,2019
Ask the inmate answer
Here are all of the prison facilities in Texas for women:
- Federal Prison Camp, Bryan
- Federal Medical Center, Carswell
- TDCJ - Christina Melton Crain Unit
- TDCJ - Eastham Unit
- TDCJ - Hilltop Unit
- TDCJ - Huntsville Unit
- TDCJ - Linda Woodman State Jail
- TDCJ - Mountain View Unit
- TDCJ - Dr. Lane Murray Unit
- Federal Correctional Institution, Seagoville
- TDCJ - William P. Hobby Unit
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 13,2019
what's Kingman prison cerbat unit like are the guards weird the female women do they ge...
Looking for an inmate in new Mexico but he's listed at 2 different facilities how can I...
Are the minutes still 300 min a month.? And does Federal facilities have computers?? Th...
Can my husband put his self on some sort of list were female inmates can get his contac...