Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: September 26,2018

Heard a rumor my husband overdosed in jail, who can i call?

Heard a rumor my husband overdosed in westville indiana....I've called there they wont tell me anything...how csn I find out if he is ok??

Asked: September 26,2018
Ask the inmate answer

You have to keep calling the facility, ask to speak to a counselor, the chaplain, the nurse... the warden's secretary. Someone will eventually listen to you and get you the information on your husband.

Accepted Answer Date Created: September 26,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!