Reviewed on: October 28,2015

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I have my husband in Mendota Fci. I would like to know if it is possible to send him his medical shoes to prison (shoe brace) since he is encountering lots of difficulties to walk and he is in pain. I am scared and concerned about his leg. Is it possible for me to buy it and send it to the address of the prison ??

Asked: October 26, 2015
Ask the inmate answer
You might try calling the facility and ask to speak with the case manager, counselor or unit team secretary to get more information. The federal system is usually very easy to work with in cases like what you are describing.
Accepted Answer Date Created: October 27,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!