Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: July 04,2019

How can you change a no bond to a regular bond?

Asked: July 02,2019
Ask the inmate answer

The only person that can change the bond order is the magistrate judge who imposed it. If they have ordered "no bond", then they are being held until trial.

If you are referring to a "no cost bond", that is where the defendant can be released as personal recognizance/PR bonds or in some jurisdictions own recognizance/OR bonds. They function just as regular bonds do, with the defendant promising to attend all future court dates in exchange for release. The difference is that no “collateral” is put up by the defendant.

Accepted Answer Date Created: July 04,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!