Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: May 29,2021

How do I appeal a denial from MCI Cedar Junction for an open case when I don't have any felonies no warrants nothing to do with my boyfriend that's in MCI Cedar Junction right now I have an open case of an OU I from 3 years ago? How do I appeal it?

Asked: May 29,2021
Ask the inmate answer

The only way to appeal it is to write the warden. Take a humble approach and be very respectful when communicating. They have the final say. If you are pushy or demanding, you will get nowhere.

Accepted Answer Date Created: May 29,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!