Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: July 16,2019

How do I gain information on how long my friend will be in prison/jail?

Asked: July 12,2019
Ask the inmate answer

You can contact the Clerk of the Court and request a Judgment and Commitment Order. This is the document that the judge signs and it has all of the sentencing information.

Accepted Answer Date Created: July 13,2019