Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

how do i go about setting up a phone acct for a friend of mine in a shelby county,indiana jail

Asked: August 29,2013
Ask the inmate answer
You can call our offices 866-966-7100 or go to the Discount Telephone button on your Account Dashboard. Select the state and facility of your inmate, enter the telephone number that you want the new LOCAL line to ring on and which plan best suits your calling pattern - monthly or quarterly. The payment process is like any website you've used before, it's fast and easy. We will email you your new number within an hour or so.
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 30,2013

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!