Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: November 29,2017

How do I send money to a federal prisoner or inmate for immediate credit to their corrlinks

Hi there, I am trying to send my Fiance money for his books, yet I'm not sure if I am supposed to select SECURUS from the options menu as to where I am sending my money, because of the fact that he is a Federal Inmate. I did select this option though, to see if it allowed me to, and it did, because when I tried to select FBP, it could not find him in the system. So, do I just continue with my SECURUS selection? Thank you in advance for any help.

Asked: June 04,2015
Ask the inmate answer

To send money to a federal inmate, you have to use MoneyGram.  You will need your inmate's name and 8 digit inmate ID number. When you get to the drop down selections, look for Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP). 

Accepted Answer Date Created: June 05,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!