Reviewed on: December 23,2015

I am going to be coming from another state 14 hours away to visit my son, How can I be sure of the times and length of the visit times?

Asked: December 22,2015
Ask the inmate answer
There are definitely provisions for out-of-town visitors that the institution calls "special visits". Your distance qualifies for this option. You want to "apply" for this special visit by calling the facility and asking to speak with the case manager, counselor or unit team secretary to get more information on the process.
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 23,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!