Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: July 19,2022

I purchased phone time for me and my dad but it was for the wrong facility. How can I fix it?. That was all the money I had.

Asked: May 08,2022
Ask the inmate answer

Just email us the "prison name change" and we'll make the necessary changes at the phone company.

Accepted Answer Date Created: May 09,2022

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!