Reviewed on: April 18,2016

I traveled 300 miles to see my husband, how do I get a longer visit?

I traveled 300 miles to see my husband and they gave me the same time as the other people because they said the manager wasnt in there im going this weekend on sunday what should i do? So i can get more time

Asked: February 05, 2016
Ask the inmate answer
You are entitled to a "special visit" if you travel over 100 miles to the prison. But, you must get permission before you arrive. They will normally allow you to have the entire time for both Saturday and Sunday. Just be sure to show respect when asking for this privilege and remember that they control how well your inmate is treated, so be super-nice.
Accepted Answer Date Created: February 06,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!