Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: August 01,2016

I want know if a inmates in Willard drug treatment campus have problem in the foot and can't do exercises and run like everyone can be in trouble? or what action the superintendent take, please what he can do?Thanks

Asked: July 31,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Inmates are able to seek medical attention for any ailment. If it is serious enough to impede their ability to walk, they are given permission to miss their work assignments and are seen by a specialist (available once per month or once per quarter).
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 01,2016