Reviewed on: September 14,2016

I was told that my fiance' was transferred from Douglas County GA to McEver Probation Detention Center about 2 weeks ago. I have searched VINELINK and McEver but can not get his inmate number or GDC number so I can mail him a letter or money. Can someone please help me?

Asked: July 14,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Vinelink is good, but click the [Georgia DOC](, it is better.
Accepted Answer Date Created: July 15,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!