Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: December 10,2019

If an inmate is order by judge to do 180 days can they be released sooner bring a trustee?

Asked: November 26,2019
Ask the inmate answer

180 days is hardly a sentence. 

Accepted Answer Date Created: November 27,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!