Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: March 17,2016

If i am going to get my phone number changed is it possible to have the number u gave me fowarded to my new number

Asked: March 17,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Yes, there are no problems changing number - just email us the change and we will do it immediately
Accepted Answer Date Created: March 18,2016