Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: August 03,2021

If the inmate gets moved can you transfer the minutes to a new facility

Asked: August 02,2021
Ask the inmate answer

Yes, absolutely! Simply email us at aid@inmateaid.com to request a "change of inmate facility" and provide us with the details and we are happy to transfer the minutes

Accepted Answer Date Created: August 03,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!