Reviewed on: August 03,2021

Im mentally disabled. I got arrested for resisting. Is there any way to over rule it?

Asked: July 22,2021
Ask the inmate answer

this depends if anyone was injured or if there was a loss of property stemming from the charge. Most likely, if you are not a habitual offender, the judge won't send you away.

Accepted Answer Date Created: July 23,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!