Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: May 05,2016

Is there anyway we can get a bond, or if we were to pay his fine will he get one?

We live in Illinois, and my boyfriend was sentenced 90 days for not having his fine payed, and he didn't get a bond from the judge. Is there anyway we can try to get him a bond, or if we were to pay his fine while he was In there, is there a possibility he could get out?

Asked: January 21,2015
Ask the inmate answer
Not sure. Maybe someone (his lawyer) should ask the judge if paying the fine would release him. Unless there is another charge to the violation, this might be a good solution.
Accepted Answer Date Created: January 22,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!