Reviewed on: February 25,2023

My boyfriend abscond From Kentucky and is now sitting waiting for extradition from Pa back to Kentucky will he go straight back to state prison or County? Also how much time do you typically get for this

Asked: February 12,2023
Ask the inmate answer

Usually, you get the full sentence that was imposed, no early release. They usually do not tack on extra time unless he really did other crimes while he absconded

Accepted Answer Date Created: February 13,2023

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!