Reviewed on: July 31,2019

My boyfriend and I are from the same area, we moved to better our lives. Well it turns out we are both on probation in Montgomery county pa. He just got locked up Friday for a pv violation, am I allowed to see him?

Asked: July 25,2019
Ask the inmate answer

If you have a record, you will not likely be able to visit. It sounds like the probation violator isn't interested in bettering his life and moving away doesn't look like it solved the problem. We wish you the best of luck.

Accepted Answer Date Created: July 26,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!