Reviewed on: October 07,2015

My boyfriend was sentenced to 6 months in jail for child support. Is it possible for him to get released before his 6 months?

Asked: December 07,2014
Ask the inmate answer
It is unlikely, but one way for sure to have a chance for an early release would be to pay the child support up to the current amount he agreed to when he signed his custody decree. The judge will be more sympathetic to a father that holds to his word and takes responsibility for his children and follows through by making sure that they are provided for. The children in these cases are victims and too often, the father is angry at the mother - but by not paying the security and welfare of the innocent children are at risk.
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 08,2014

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!