Reviewed on: July 19,2018

My fiancé was sent to CDU for disobeying a verbal & written order! is there a way to find out just what order he disobeyed?

My fiancé got in trouble for disobeying A verbal & written order! And was sent to cdu...... is there a way to find out just what order he disobeyed?... and also they move his parole status from a 2 to a 3...... Do you know what the difference is?... Please & Thank you

Asked: July 17,2018
Ask the inmate answer

The only way tofind this out is if the inmate tells you the truth. No one in the institution is supposed to breech an inmate's right to privacy. What you want to know is protected, that's why you should ask your fiance. Parole status change means that he is further away from, not closer to the door (probably a result of this incident).

Accepted Answer Date Created: July 19,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!