Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: January 16,2019

My girlfriend has been telling me she has been passing out she has called me every day .. but now i haven't hard anything from her in a couple of days and I don't know how to find out why .what do I do?

Asked: January 15,2019
Ask the inmate answer

You must call the facility and start with the unit team secretary. If that goes nowhere, ask for the counselor or the case manager. They will definitely help you get peace of mind.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 16,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!