Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: January 08,2018

my husband got an MTR and was sentenced 2 years. he just arrived at Garza west, how do I go about finding when hes eligible for parole?

Asked: January 07,2018
Ask the inmate answer

Parole is only available if the judge stated so in the Judgment and Commitment Order. Normally, two year sentences are not ones with parole attached, but you could call the counselor and ask if there is a possibility of parole.

Accepted Answer Date Created: January 08,2018