Reviewed on: October 07,2015

My husband is in Hoke correctional institution in nc do I have to put money on his books to have him be able to call me or could I just set up the phone line to have him call.

Asked: April 10, 2015
Ask the inmate answer
Normally, you will have to set up an account for him to call you. Some facilities allow the inmates to buy phone cards at the commissary, if this is so then you can fund his trust account and he can dial direct. If you are long distance, the cost of the calls will be more expensive than if you were local. InmateAid's service takes care of this, if you want us to check your number against the prison's location we are happy to give you an honest assessment if we can save you a few dollars per call, or not.
Accepted Answer Date Created: April 11,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!