Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Reviewed on: October 07,2015

My husband is in Uintah county jail in vernal Utah if I want to see him but first I got to fill out application for n I'm trying to fill it on the Internet n how would u send it back to them

Asked: April 08,2013
Ask the inmate answer
You have to send it by regular mail it back to them - Uintah County UT Jail. Once they have the application, they run it through the system to make sure that the visitor does not have a criminal record before approval.
Accepted Answer Date Created: April 09,2013