Reviewed on: July 02,2018

my son is at Tarrant county greenbay center. how can I find out how much money he has on his books. and if he knows about the money

Asked: June 30,2018
Ask the inmate answer

You might try calling the counselor. Since you are his parent, they might break protocol and tell you. This is normally privileged information but being a concerned parent they might give you some insight - but they definitely do not have to so be very polite.

Accepted Answer Date Created: July 02,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!