Reviewed on: December 17,2015

The Parole Board recently denied my family member on the grounds of him having to complete a residential substance abuse program (RSAT). How does he go about signing up? Both the warden and counselor have mentioned him needing this in the past but he hasn't been signed up. Is there someone I contact to make this happen? Thank you.

Asked: November 15,2015
Ask the inmate answer
He has to make this happen on the inside. You cannot sign him up. If his parole hearing rests on him signing up, why are you asking and not him??
Accepted Answer Date Created: November 16,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!