Reviewed on: February 13,2016

What happens if I accidentally block my inmate's call, how do I fix it?

I put money on my phone for my husband to call me my phone kept on messing up when I tried to accept the call and now he won't call me back I used the kiosk and Bi State to put money on my phone how can I get him to call me back or make sure there's money on the phone and how do I find out if they reduced his charges or not

Asked: February 13,2016
Ask the inmate answer
You might have pushed the wrong number on the phone when accepting the call. If you accidentally block your inmate form calling, the system won't let him dial through. This is a measure to protect citizens from being harassed. To reverse this, you will need to call your inmate's counselor and possibly the phone service at the prison to get the block lifted.
Accepted Answer Date Created: February 14,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!