State Prison Administrative Offices
Kentucky Department of Corrections (KY DOC) is a state prison administrative office. The KY DOC or Department of Corrections is an agency responsible for overseeing inmates within their jurisdiction. The goal of the Kentucky Department of Corrections (KY DOC) is to provide fair correctional practices and manage the individual facilities that inmates are housed at. The KY DOC does not house inmates, but rather provides services to support the officers working in KY prisons. The services provided by the DOC can include creating policies, conducting audits, budgeting, and managing staff. To find an inmate in the KY Department of Correction use the Inmate Search or select from the list of KY prisons below.
Inmates at This Facility
KY DOC Mission:
To protect the citizens of the Commonwealth and to provide a safe, secure and humane environment for staff and offenders in carrying out the mandates of the legislative and judicial processes; and, to provide opportunities for offenders to acquire skills which facilitate non-criminal behavior.
Kentucky Department of Corrections (KY DOC) Facilities:
Ask the Inmate
- Does this DISCOUNT TELEPHONE SERVICE really work??? I am ...
- How many photos can I send
- Can anyone give me a bossier maximum security facility co...
- Please I need a code to talk to my man
- I just wanted to know if my brother is Travis Lee Gray is...
- <div style="text-align: justify;"><span style="line-heigh...
- How do I get a phone call from Carlos coy?
- How is your time being in prison affecting your family?