Mille Lacs County
Mille Lacs County Jail is a County Jail used by the jurisdictions of Mille Lacs to confine inmates for short periods while awaiting trial or processing. As inmates are staying for only a short period, it has fewer amenities than a jail or prison. Inmates do, however, have access to bathroom facilities and are provided with meals during their stay. Mille Lacs County Jail may also have a common area in which inmates can socialize. Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
Extra InformationThis facility is for adult inmates.
Ask the Inmate
- What do I have to do so the inmate can return my letter I...
- How can i tell if the inmate got my letter and photo
- How long does it usually take to get a letter in county j...
- Where can I find info on my sister case? Is she allowed v...
- Where can I find inmate information on my sisters case
- Can i bring money to greenbay facility for my son?
- WERE I CAND FIND THE LIST AND PRICES FOR THE COMISSARY
- QUE PRODUCTOS PERSONALES SE LE PUEDEN ENVIAR A UN CONFINA...