Tuolumne County Jail is classed as a medium security facility. It has a strengthened perimeter fence and electronic detection systems to ensure inmates stay within the facility. To help inmates prepare themselves to rejoin the wider community, Tuolumne County Jail offers a wide range of work and treatment programs.
Tuolumne County Jail is a County Jail
used by the jurisdictions of Tuolumne to confine inmates for
short periods while awaiting trial or processing. As inmates are staying for only a short period,
it has fewer amenities than a jail or prison. Inmates do, however, have access to bathroom facilities
and are provided with meals during their stay. Tuolumne County Jail may also have
a common area in which inmates can socialize.
Use the inmate search feature to find an inmate here.
Inmates at This Facility
To place money on an inmate's account, use the MyCarePack.com system. For information on MyCarePack, please call 866-643-9557.
Inmate Gift Bags
Ask the Inmate
- My fiance got two yrs for vop how much will he do
- I just found out my family member was transferred to a di...
- If I send an inmate mail to AMKC at Riker's Island and it...
- do they check for warrants at jester 1 visitation?
- I just found out that someone I dated has been charged wi...
- I'm the victim in my husband's case. What do I got to do ...
- I am trying to set up phone services but am not sure what...
- If the inmate is en route to the jail and I mail somethin...