Last Updated: June 24,2022
General Facility Information
201 John Mark Dial Dr, Columbia, SC 29209
County - medium
Visitation Table of Contents
Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!
Covid Visitation Information
As of March 18, 2020, registration and visitation rules have changed to protect inmates at Alvin S Glenn Detention Center and their loved ones during the COVID-19 outbreak. At this time, there are no in-person visits for family and friends due to the COVID-19 situation. Video visitation is available; details can be found below or call 803-576-3200.
- All visits through the video visitation system require the visitor to establish a user account.
Alvin S Glenn Detention Center - Visitation at 201 John Mark Dial Dr, Columbia, SC
- Monday 9am - 6pm
- Tuesday 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday 9am - 6pm
- Thursday 9am - 6pm
- Friday 9am - 6pm
All visits are non-contact and conducted through a glass partition. This facility may also have a video visitation option, please call 803-576-3200 for more information and updates to the current rules and regulations.
Inmates are allowed 2 visitors per day
General Visitation Information
Alvin S. Glenn Detention Center - Visitation
Visitation is Monday through Friday 8:15 am to 8:30 pm except during mealtime, shift changes and lockdown periods.
- Each inmate is permitted to choose themselves a single one hour visitation time slot per week
- Only two visitors are allowed to visit an inmate at one time
- Persons under the age of 18 are counted as one of the visitors
- Visitors must be properly dressed (detention staff has final say)
- Visitors and guests must have a photo ID for identification
- Attorney visitation may be conducted privately in the attorney visitation room or in the unit multi-purpose room areas