Last Updated: August 03,2021
General Facility Information
2421 NW 16th St, Pompano Beach, FL 33069
County - medium
Visitation Table of Contents
Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!
Covid Visitation Information
As of March 18, 2020, registration and visitation rules have changed to protect inmates at Broward County Paul Rein Detention Facility and their loved ones during the COVID-19 outbreak. At this time, there are no in-person visits for family and friends due to the COVID-19 situation. Video visitation is available; details can be found below or call 954-831-5900.
- All visits through the video visitation system require the visitor to establish a user account.
Broward County Paul Rein Detention Facility - Visitation at 2421 NW 16th St, Pompano Beach, FL
- Monday 9am - 6pm
- Tuesday 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday 9am - 6pm
- Thursday 9am - 6pm
- Friday 9am - 6pm
All visits are non-contact and conducted through a glass partition. This facility may also have a video visitation option, please call 954-831-5900 for more information and updates to the current rules and regulations.
Inmates are allowed 2 visitors per day
General Visitation Information
Broward County - Paul Rein Detention Facility - Visitation
Inmate Visitation Schedule
3:30 p - 5:30 p
5:30 p - 7:30 p
8:00 p - 10:00 p
Visiting Rules & Regulations
Accommodations are made for one 2-hour visit per inmate per week. Visiting days and hours vary according to the BSO jail facility. Inmates are informed of visiting days and hours and are responsible for relaying this information to those who wish to visit them.
- Due to limited visiting space, only two adults or one minor supervised by a parent or guardian may visit during the weekly visiting period.
- Government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license, military identification, passport or state-issued ID card, must be presented by each adult visitor. Visitors who do not have proper identification will not be permitted to visit.
- Visitors must be appropriately dressed. Shoes, shirts and appropriate underclothing must be worn. Visitors wearing suggestive clothing, transparent fabric, short-shorts or mini-skirts will not be permitted to visit.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must present either a birth certificate or court documentation showing appointment of legal guardianship. Minors must be supervised at all times by the parent or legal guardian.
- Visitors must remain in the assigned visiting room/area during the visit and will be denied further visitation if determined to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Visitors may not give anything to or take anything from an inmate.
- Proper behavior of all visitors is required.