Last Updated: April 12,2023
General Facility Information
4250 Manor Dr, Stroudsburg, PA 18360-9415
County - medium
Visitation Table of Contents
Thank you for trying AMP!
You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!
Monroe County PA Correctional Facility - Visitation at 4250 Manor Dr, Stroudsburg, PA
- Monday 9am - 6pm
- Tuesday 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday 9am - 6pm
- Thursday 9am - 6pm
- Friday 9am - 6pm
All visits are non-contact and conducted through a glass partition. This facility may also have a video visitation option, please call 570-992-3232 for more information and updates to the current rules and regulations.
Inmates are allowed 2 visitors per day
General Visitation Information
Monroe County PA Detention Center - Visitation
No food, no beverages, no cell phones are allowed in the lobby area! No smoking allowed anywhere on facility grounds.
Upon Entrance to the Correctional Facility
- All visitors must sign the register when entering the main lobby.
- Photo identification is required, such as a driver's license. Birth certificates are required for anyone under eighteen (18) years of age. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Jackets, coats and other outerwear must be placed on the coat rack or stored in lockers.
- Any articles not fitting into the lobby lockers shall be searched and retained by the receptionist.
- The lobby officer may request you to secure other property before a visit.
- All packages and valuables are subject to search.
- Official visitors must secure all weapons with the receptionist.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted in the facility.
- All visitors are subject to be screened by a metal detector.
- All visitors are to be stamped on the left hand before entering the facility past the main lobby.
- All visitors requesting to enter the facility past the main lobby shall pass through the metal detector and are subject to a clothing search.
- During Visitation
- Visitors may only visit two (2) inmates in one day. (Exceptions can be made for more than two (2) inmates of the same immediate family).
- Visitation is limited to one-half (1/2) hour. Two (2) visitors are allowed to split the visit (15 minutes each). No more than two (2) visitors are permitted. Visitors will not be permitted to switch chairs or phones to speak to another inmate. Should you or your guest do this, your visit may be terminated.
- Loitering, standing, waving, etc. at or near visitation doors will not be tolerated. This will be cause for termination of the visit and possible removal from the lobby.