Pasco County Central Detention Center - Visitation
You can visit with an inmate via Video Visitation or Virtual Visitation:
Video Visitation is a video conference between the local Visitation Room Kiosk and the inmate.
Virtual Visitation is a two-way video conference between you and a remotely located inmate connected via the internet.
To access either method, you will need to create an account through HomeWav LLC.
Equipment needed to visit the inmate:
- Computer with Windows Operating System
- High speed Internet Browser & Adobe Flash Player
- Speakers or Headphones
- Camera and microphone
To create an Account:
- Go to http://app.homewav.com/account/signup and fill in the required information.
- Complete the Log in procedure as a new user.
- Add funds to your account for a specific Inmate.
- Wait for funds to clear & post to your account.
- Accept incoming call from the facility.
- Families stay connected. Visiting family members or friends is an important way to maintain connections during incarceration and enhance the inmate’s success both while incarcerated and after release.
- THE HOMEWAV SYSTEM IS AS SIMPLE AS A PHONE CALL.
- Inmates can visit their spouses, kids, parents, grandparents, and friends in a less traumatic and more natural environment. It can be comforting to see that their homes and families are OK. They can even see their pets.
- The cost to visit is minimal when compared with travel expenses or taking time off from work. Generally the costs are comparable to making a collect telephone call from the facility.
- There is NO MINIMUM CALL length. An inmate’s children can say goodnight, from the comfort of their own home, for the cost of a one minute visit.
- Family and friends are spared the distress and difficulties involved with traveling and making visits in a jail or prison environment and can visit at more convenient hours. Family members from distant locations can now more easily visit their loved ones more frequently.
- Provides and allows auto detection of incoming calls
- Shows the name of incoming call
- Provides confirmation as to whether Inmate is online
- Allows a Visitor, who is approved and registered to login using a Username and Password, and connect from anywhere in the WORLD with High Speed Internet for a flat per minute fee
- Provides and allows home user to add minutes to an individual inmate account in one minute increments
- Provides the home user the option of accepting or refusing a video call
Local and Virtual Video Visitation Guidelines
- There will be NO SCHEDULING for local visits; it will be a first-come, first-serve basis. After one 20 minute visit, visitors must allow other visitors the opportunity to visit before conducting a second visit.
The schedule for local virtual visits will be:
- Monday 8:30-10:00am, 1:00-3:00pm
- Tuesday 8:30-10:00am, 1:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday 8:30-10:00am, 1:00-3:00pm, 6:30-10:30pm
- Thursday 8:30-10:00am, 1:00-3:00pm
Offsite virtual visits:
Your friends and family can visit you via the internet using a computer, tablet, MacBook, iPad, smart phone (apps available for Apple and Android devices).
The cost of a visit is $.50 per minute. There is a $.50 fee for any purchase. A ten minute purchase would cost $5.00 plus $.50 for a total of $5.50. The minimum length of visit is 1 minute ($.50), which is collected when your call is connected. The maximum visit length is 20 minutes. All sales of minutes are final.
Refunds are subject to a $7.50 processing fee. Refunds are at the discretion of Home WAV.
SCHEDULE will be: 8:30-11:45am, 12:30-5:00pm and 6:30-10:45pm daily
Rules and Regulations for Local and Virtual Visits:
- Visitors must conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Persons who are unruly and using obscene language will be asked to leave and the visit will be terminated.
- Clothing must be conservative and NOT revealing. Nudity or any sexual acts are not permitted.
- All visitors are subject to search.
- Introduction of contraband into a correctional facility is a felony of the 3rd degree (F.S.951.22).
- There will be no smoking in the Visitation Room.
- Pictures of an inmate cannot be taken.
- Visitors will be responsible for their children. If children become disruptive, the visitor will be asked to leave.
- Minor children will not be left in the Lobby without adult supervision.
- Local visitation is limited to 3 visitors at a time.
- Visitors must place all property in the secured lockers provided in the lobby.
- Inmates currently in a locked down housing unit which includes administrative, segregation, red dot, or disciplinary will only be authorized up to 2 hours (six 20 minute sessions) per week.
- There are times when access to the facility will be denied for security reasons.
- The above Rules and Regulations pertain to all visitors. Violators will be denied visitation.
- The rules and regulations for visitation may be changed at any time for security purposes.
- Local and virtual visits can be cancelled at any time based on security issues.