Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 07,2015

Hello, I am living outside US how can i send my inmate money through the inmateaid. Regards

Asked: January 16,2013
Ask the inmate answer
You can use a credit or debit card through Western Union. Western Union does international transactions with currency conversions which will become good funds for your inmate within minutes. Click on Send Inmate Money, we have step by step instructions in the event that you have any difficulties.
Accepted Answer Date Created: January 17,2013

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!