Reviewed on: June 10,2021

How can I request the records regarding the care for an inmate that was released. Specifically the records of when he got sick and the care he was given? Also how can I get a report of the commissary expenses for him? Thanks!

Asked: June 04,2021
Ask the inmate answer

This sounds like a logistical nightmare ahead, knowing the bureaucratic layers you're going to have to go through. Whether it's federal or state, you're going to have to start with the Unit Secretary and begin the hunt for who are the decision-makers for releasing all of the medical records. The commissary list should be easier to access since all systems have inventory software and details of every transaction made at the facility, the unit secretary would be able to guide you there. Good luck... be persistent!

Accepted Answer Date Created: June 05,2021

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!