Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: July 13,2016

How can one fight a conviction after one served the sentence??

Asked: July 05,2016
Ask the inmate answer
Not easily. After the conviction and the sentence the only left to do is to restore your rights as a citizen. At this point the only people that can "erase" the conviction is the President of the United States for a federal crime and a Governor of the state you were convicted of if a state crime.
Accepted Answer Date Created: July 06,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!