Reviewed on: May 03,2016

How do I add funds so a federal inmate can make calls?

How do I or where do I go to add funds so inmate can make calls

Asked: May 01,2016
Ask the inmate answer
With federal inmates, you can add funds through [Western Union]( and fund your inmate's Trulincs account. You will need the inmate's name, federal ID number, and the City Code: FBOP and State Code: DC
Accepted Answer Date Created: May 02,2016