Reviewed on: January 04,2016

Am I able to call the detention center where my boyfriend is located to find out his court dates and what's going on with him, as in with his charges? He's two hours away and I don't have the funds to put on the phone to talk to him right now and we haven't talk in over a month and he was suppose to go to court in December.

Asked: December 30,2015
Ask the inmate answer
You might try calling the facility and ask to speak with the case manager, counselor or unit team secretary to get more information. If that doesn't yield any results, you can do what lawyers do, call the clerk of the Court in the jurisdiction where he was charged and ask them for all of the information (it is all public except for the Grand Jury testimony) on his case. You can even ask for the judge's secretary, they are most helpful.
Accepted Answer Date Created: December 31,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!