Reviewed on: August 15,2019

How do we get my inmate into a safer cell block away from gangs?

My loved one is in a cell block with gang members running the phones. He can hardly call and he feels threatened. He’s 47 years old no history of violence and is struggling. How do we get him into a safer cell block?

Asked: August 14,2019
Ask the inmate answer

He needs to get with his counselor or case manager and request a cell change. This carries some potential danger as the "gang members" will see that as a diss. The other option is to ask to be in Ad Sec (Administrative Segregation) which is essentially solitary confinement but no one would be able to get to him there.

Accepted Answer Date Created: August 15,2019

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!