Our staff will not be in the office for their safety - please email all communication requests to aid@inmateaid.com. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Reviewed on: October 04,2016

How does my boyfriend get a divorce from in prison?

My boyfriend wants to find out about how to get help getting a divorce in there ..... Can he ask for help in there and if so what help can he get or advice

Asked: October 02,2016
Ask the inmate answer

It is not the easiest thing for an inmate to do unless their spouse files on the outside first. Your inmate would need a lawyer to handle the court filings. For the inmate to do this, he would need to be able to pay for the legal service of filing since he cannot do it for himself. The institution will NOT do this for him, they do not look at this issue seriously.

Accepted Answer Date Created: October 03,2016

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!