Reviewed on: October 20,2015

i already filled out a visitation letter and sent it in. but since i am only 17 does my mother or father have to fill out on too?? or can i go visit my fiance with someone who is also on the visitation list with me??

Asked: October 19,2015
Ask the inmate answer
Visitors under 18 usually need to come with someone considered an adult (although we might agree if you are old to enough to get engaged you should be able to visit your significant other). You might try calling the facility and ask to speak with the case manager, counselor or unit team secretary to get more information
Accepted Answer Date Created: October 20,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!