Reviewed on: October 07,2015

I have recently been assigned to Fort Dix for voluntary surrender. My sentence is 30 months for a white collar non violent crime. I understand their is low security and minimum security camp. How do I know which one I will be assigned to?

Asked: August 12,2015
Ask the inmate answer
When you arrive, you will be placed in a holding cell for processing, this is probably located in the low. Depending on your criminal history (which would include no violent incidents in your past) your short sentence would designate you to the camp (minimum). If your paperwork is not in order when you arrive, you might have to spend a week or so in the SHU. Do not be alarmed, although it is unpleasant, it will be a short stay.  Are you familiar with RDAP? This is a program that if you are qualified will reduce your sentence by 12 months. Your lawyer should know about it and have prepared your PSR (pre-sentence report) accordingly, if not, let us know and depending how soon your surrender date is we might be able to give you some valuable guidance on how to get into the program.
Accepted Answer Date Created: August 13,2015

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!