Reviewed on: April 09,2018

I need arrest records of my ex husband when he was arrested for domestic violence back in I want to say 2009/2010 but we will lived in Cullman Alabama during the years of 2006- 2010, how do I find those records.

Asked: April 08,2018
Ask the inmate answer

You will need to contact the Clerk of the Court in the county he was charged. This county office will have the old records. We migh have to pay a small fee to retrieve the archived records

Accepted Answer Date Created: April 09,2018

Thank you for trying AMP!

You got lucky! We have no ad to show to you!