Reviewed on: May 07,2019

If a prisoner as been released to a halfway house is there anyway of finding them

Asked: April 28,2019
Ask the inmate answer

Do you have an idea of the state or county they were charged? If federal we might be able to help. If this is a state charge, you have to find out where the have re-entry facilities in the area where he was charged. Usually, it is some sort of a Salvation Army facility.

Accepted Answer Date Created: April 29,2019